When it comes to melee combat, two swords can definitely be better than one. Throw a stun gun on top of that and you've got a seriously terrifying weapon. That's exactly what YouTuber jonathanj9969 did with his homemade double-bladed stun sword.
The stun sword is basically just two small swords attached together with nylon bolts. The stun gun was built in to the handle and wrapped in electrical tape with the plug end protruding so it can easily be recharged by plugging it into any electrical outlet.
I'd probably prefer to have a cable and a charging port on the base of the hilt instead, though, if it were sturdy enough, the two prongs could could provide useful when in super close combat.
Basically, just hit the 'on' switch on the hilt, then push the trigger to zap your enemies while you slice and dice them.
Like any stun gun, this stun sword provides quite a shock, as you can see in the video demonstration below where jonathanj9969 gets zapped in the belly. He also demonstrates what happens when an attacker with two individual swords tries to attack.
Now, strap a couple more swords on the opposite side and you've got yourself the closest possible thing to a real-life double-bladed lightsaber.
Darth Maul approves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades