Whether you've got an itch for a mini-flamethrower, a shower of burning sparks, or a exploding ball of flames, these little fireworks-producing lighters may be the answer to your pyrotechnic cravings!
I found these cheap lighters at the dollar store. Three for a buck!
By hacking into the valve tensioner and adjusting it counter clockwise, you can shoot a flame 12 inches long! Mini Flamethrower!
Taking the striker wheel off and removing the flint and spring is the next step toward making a flint bomb. The flint is spring-loaded and will fly out under pressure as soon as the wheel is removed, so be ready to catch it, or prepare for a scavenger hunt to recover it!
Wrap the flint into the spring so it holds securely, and now you can hold it in an open flame for about 25 seconds until it glows bright orange.
Throw it at the ground with force and watch the sparks fly!
It's amazing to see the amount of light these mini-fireworks flash off on impact.
With the leftover lighter bodies still full of liquid butane, I tried smashing them down on the ground next to an open flame...
This resulted in a giant flaming fireball. Probably not the safest activity, but a lot of fun since nobody got hurt this time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades