Mad Science is looking for more hackers, makers, and DIYers to participate in our community madness. If you've recently designed or made a project, we want to see it! Share with the other Mad Scientists out there by posting up a how-to of your pet project on our community corkboard, or even just a few cool, inspiring photos of the build.
Thanks to the overwhelming response to my lucid dreaming goggles project, we'd like to sweeten the deal and return the love by giving away a DIY kit so you can make them yourself.
How can you win the lucid dreaming goggles kit?
Just post up some photographs of your most awesome DIY projects to the community corkboard with the word "Contest" in the title so that we know you're posting it as a contest entry. We want to see pictures of your personal hacks and projects, your craziest explosions, closest microscope magnifications, deadliest robots, and cuddliest creations.
HURRY: There's only a few days left to participate in this contest!
- Submit all photo contest entries to the Mad Science corkboard with "Contest" in the title.
- Photo entries must be completely original and not taken from other sources.
- Photos must be Mad Science related (technology, chemistry, physics, engineering, etc.).
- Tell us about your project in a few (or many) words.
- You may submit multiple entries, but there will be only one winner.
- All entries must be submitted no later than May 31st, 2012 to be considered.
Click here to see an example contest entry on the corkboard, so you know where and how it should look. You can also see below the general idea.
Contest: My Disposable Camera Taser
I made this taser using a disposable camera and duct tape! In the photograph, the taser is shocking a steel bookshelf.
Show us what you've got. I can't wait to see all of your awesome projects!